Teaching Miracles to Stupid Creatures (B&W1)

thimble

I want to teach a lot of miracles to my tiger (11, to be precise), but it takes forever to teach him anything. So I thought I would be clever and switch him out with a chimp, the smartest guy. I took half an hour to teach the chimp everything, so I switched over and the miracles went back to 30% learned!

There's gotta be a faster way to get him to cast extreme fireball. 3% at a time is awful.

Tips, tricks, advice, please?

I got a trick for teaching him fast but you need to be either on land 1 or land 4
what you need to do is to go to the guy who offer you to switch your creature to other creatures (you need to download the creature unlockers if you didn't do so )than change him to the leopard and than go to skirmish mode but don't get in to a skirmish game just to the menu before it and minimize your game and use a creature changer program to change him to ape and than the % will increase than go back to your game and change to your tiger and than again skirmish mode minimize the game change to chimp and go back to change to tiger or leopard until you have him learning all the miracles you want very good for teaching him megablast

That's great

But does that swap just the %s or the entire creature AI?

hmmm I don't really know about the entire creature AI but it increases the %s it isn't swaping it the creature changer "fix" the % when you change him to ape and increases it

Get a tiger on the first land then get him to land 4. Swap him for the chimp without using the creature changer. Teach the chimp the miracles and then swap back to the tiger, again without using a changer. Changers cause your creature to lose his miracle knowledge; i don't know about you, but i don't use 'em.

hehe, thanks for showing me the light.

I'll do it without cheating then, I guess (my game crashes when I minimize it)

Back