Teaching mega blast BW1

Galizard

Hello there,
Whilst training my evil Polar Bear creature in various sandbox trainers i've noticed that the mega blast spell increases once every 3-4 times of the times my creature see's it. Firstly would a creature such as the Ape or any more intelligent creature learn the spell faster and secondly does anyone have a faster way to train the mega blast to a creature or is it just a long painfull experiance all together?

Thanks

It'll probably be more painful if you had the tiger. :p.

The best way to teach him the megablast is to hand him the miracle bubble. Still pretty slow though.

There are a couple of quick ways to teach your creature the megablast. One I forget the mechanics of and the other isn't recomended. Plus there's the creature teacher in Caches Cheats, but that's also not recomended.

i agree with kays, it is a fairly painful experience, but its really worth it and it gives you an enormous sense of achievment when you see that 100% float above his head! Ive heard of this method, but never used it. Shut off his pen with rocks (while hes in it) and fill it with miracle bubbles. Your creature should pick up a bubble and try and blast himself out. So leave him and do your own thing, when you return he should have learnt it. I still prefer the propper way, but try that if you REALLY  cant be bothered  :D

SkelApe said:
i agree with kays, it is a fairly painful experience, but its really worth it and it gives you an enormous sense of achievment when you see that 100% float above his head! Ive heard of this method, but never used it. Shut off his pen with rocks (while hes in it) and fill it with miracle bubbles. Your creature should pick up a bubble and try and blast himself out. So leave him and do your own thing, when you return he should have learnt it. I still prefer the propper way, but try that if you REALLY  cant be bothered  :D

I believe that only works if he doesn't know any other aggressive miracles,  otherwise, he'd just use them :rolleyes .  I also believe there's a 50/50 chance he'll just end up damaging the temple rather than the rocks :( .

Thanks alot for the replies!

While teaching my creature i came across some kind of cheat/exploit which i beleive would work with any tough miracle.

I've noticed that through using kong to change my creature (don't agree with doing anything else but that) if my creature was say an Ape in game then if i were to change him to a creature with lower intelligence it would lower the % known of all spells according to the overall difference in their intelligence.

First of all i was using the Polar bear, after a while i decided to use kong to hopefully increase the speed on learning by changing to the ape. To my suprise when i got in game the 10% of mega blast i had taught my bear creature shot up to that of something in the 20-30% range which i can only put down to the ape being far  more intelligent.
When swapping creatures in game through the use of a silver scroll i have noticed that their is no loss in spell % so perhaps to quickly learn mega blast a player could do the following:

1. Choose the leopard on land 1 or 4 or pick the tiger from the start of the game (both of these two being the slowest learners) show them 1% of the mega blast miracle, then exit the game.
2. Use kong to change to the ape/chimp.
3. On re-entering the game the amount of mega blast taught to the creature should increase.
4. After a similar process could be repeated by changing your ape/chimp to the leopard through using the creature changer silver scroll in lands 1 and 4 then exiting and using kong to change to the ape/chimp again. I'm guessing this could be repeated until 100% is achieved.

you method is good but to make it better you don't have to quit the game just press skirmish game and stay at that menu minimize the game use the creature changer and than go back to the game no need to close the game

Galizard said:
Thanks alot for the replies!

While teaching my creature i came across some kind of cheat/exploit which i beleive would work with any tough miracle.

I've noticed that through using kong to change my creature (don't agree with doing anything else but that) if my creature was say an Ape in game then if i were to change him to a creature with lower intelligence it would lower the % known of all spells according to the overall difference in their intelligence.

First of all i was using the Polar bear, after a while i decided to use kong to hopefully increase the speed on learning by changing to the ape. To my suprise when i got in game the 10% of mega blast i had taught my bear creature shot up to that of something in the 20-30% range which i can only put down to the ape being far  more intelligent.
When swapping creatures in game through the use of a silver scroll i have noticed that their is no loss in spell % so perhaps to quickly learn mega blast a player could do the following:

1. Choose the leopard on land 1 or 4 or pick the tiger from the start of the game (both of these two being the slowest learners) show them 1% of the mega blast miracle, then exit the game.
2. Use kong to change to the ape/chimp.
3. On re-entering the game the amount of mega blast taught to the creature should increase.
4. After a similar process could be repeated by changing your ape/chimp to the leopard through using the creature changer silver scroll in lands 1 and 4 then exiting and using kong to change to the ape/chimp again. I'm guessing this could be repeated until 100% is achieved.

Ah, I'd forgotten that method.  That was actaully the preferred method used by many back in the day, although it's nice to see there are still ways of improving it like matan suggested.  I actually didn't know about that part.

That's the method I sorta forgot the mechanics of. It can be used to teach your creature more than just the mega blast.

The way I remember it is to change your ceature to a Leopard at the creature breeder, exit the game and go into the multi-player mode just before connecting to the server. Minimse the game, using the creature changer change your creature to the Ape, now go back to the game and repeat until at 100%.

Back