Teaching how to build

pappde

How do you teach your titan how to build, other than in CI at Lukely's building trial.
Is there a sandbox map where it can be done?

I know the Creature can supply materials to buildings in need but not sure if it can build in the first game. Haven't played in awhile but I have a lot of old material on Creature training and knowledge in general. Maybe there is some info in there. I am adding a link to all my FAQ stuff if you'd like to look through it yourself. May be helpful, may be totally useless.

I know the Creature can supply materials to buildings in need but not sure if it can build in the first game. Haven't played in awhile but I have a lot of old material on Creature training and knowledge in general. Maybe there is some info in there. I am adding a link to all my FAQ stuff if you'd like to look through it yourself. May be helpful, may be totally useless.

I actually found it. Only in CI can the creature be taught how to build. Or playing Ultimate, where the Titan can be also taught to build.

Reactions: Nym
That's a good knowledge. Did you find it in my stuff or elsewhere? I'll add the info to my archive if needed.

I got the info trough Discord.
When you get to the creature cave the first scroll list what your creature can/did learn.
In the Ultimate version there is a line that your creature did/did not learn how to build. This line is missing from the vanilla version.
Ultimate is a great mod. It lets you cross play BAW and CI and keep whatever the Titan learned.
Unfortunately I use a MAC and CrossOver to play the game and Ultimate works for me partially.

I see, I see. Appreciate the info. I really need to play around with the mod again and check out the updates.

Back