Resource icon

Takatua 1.0.0

Hotec

Hotec submitted a new resource:

Takatua - This is the first land i've posted online. I hope you like it.

This is the first land i've posted online. I hope you like it. There's 3 enemys', and all the races.
I would apreciate it if you could comment on it and give me some advice for the future.I would also
like to thank kays for providing the script as i cannot script to save my life.

Read more about this resource...

please comment on my map good and bad points are all welcome

this  map has a great script, and the cities are well designed, but the textures are too blocky and the lanscape is a bit boring. if you could make the texture size smaller and blend the grass and rocks better, this map would rival "three corners."

i plan to redo the landscape soon after i've finshed my other landscape which the texture is alot better. i plan to not make the landscape as flat and add small towns aswell. also i will redo the textures and not auto texture it this time

would it be possible for you to email the script(s) in txt form for your land to this email
wveld14@hotmail.ca
It would really help me for scripting my own land

Hi Willy,  I took the liberty of hiding your email address in spoiler tags as our downloads section is open for all the internet to see.  It's not safe to display your email address to all those nasty spambots like that.

Even hiding it in spoiler tags won't stop them all.  I would suggest trying to find a way to more privately communicate with anglosaxon if you need scripts off him.

If you like, you can register as a user here and be able to send him private messages.

Back