Resource icon

Storholm 1.0.0

Hey, SkelApe. Would you be able to test a script I modified, It can be found in the comments for my land, and tell me if it work better or worse.

SkelApe said:
Hey AppleApe, your problem relates to the Storholm.chl file, which contains the scripts for the map. If these don't run, the game doesn't know it has to disable the loading screen. In short, i don't think you've installed the Storholm.chl file properly. I do it all the time, it's really annoying :p

The .chl has been placed where it should, and it works now! 
Thanks!  :cool:  By the way, nice map!  :D

Hi, Okay I need a some help with somethings. could you please try my newest land and tell me how well the epics work. And I have been trying to get all epics working better, but I can't fix the siren because I can't but text in my scripts, so what I was think was I try fixing it and you can test it. Can you help me with these things?

This is a really great map. It actually looks like it belongs in the game!

I've also got a problem in this land - the villagers refuse to do anything the lazy blighters :suspect

If they need food, buildings need constructing, or they need ore, whatever, they simply won't do anything, even if the only thing for them to do is go home to sleep at sleepsie time. I have modded the lighting in the land but I don't think that would affect the villager behaviour at all would it?
I'm having this problem as well.

Villagers simply refuse to do anything. Some of them might go start building things or moving around, but generally they all just stand around doing nothing even during night when they should sleep. Disciples might go to where their task is, but they still don't really do anything.

Another thing I just noticed, women aren't getting pregnant. They find a guy and kiss, but they both just keep standing there. No red hearts appear or anything.

Back