Son of a...!

Elektrakosh

You know I'm sick to death of getting the pop up box stating "Black and White 2 Application core has failed" Every time I try to buy a hospital (land one). Yeah I tried to mod the cost files /total due to wanting quick building due to failing too many times to get myself off the ground (and getting stomped on by armies) due to my slow methods of play.

anyone out there got some ideas on where I've gone wrong?

Thankies!

Kosh

What I'll say is that either your PC isn't powerful enough(I doubt it tho'). Or messing with the files mixes up things. Maybe reinstalling will help and try playing in normally first without mods or anything.

This happens when the hospital model no longer exists (i.e., you may have deleted it), or you just messed up the balance file  :) Try replacing the balance files you edited and then try again, or just leave em

I've been scouring the balance files and trying to work out where I've fluffed up (determined to mod this for when I've beaten it so I can be more than a skin modder)

So far in the gameplay I found a booboo in the creature tribute section so far and  a big ? shows up in the first space saying along the lines "no longer in database, bug!" I wonder what I've wiped?

Okay I found that it was the Verdant miracle that needed to be re typed and checked once, twice and again. Perhaps there is a cap that the overall total should reach, like 100,000? I still can't purchase signposts, hospitals, blacksmiths on the first land, depite having the tribute...

I may have to revise the overall costs...

If your having a hard time fixing the file names and stuff, why not reinstall the game?

Tried the game legit and failed...I'm too slow at building and getting tribute.  I like the challenge of modding it. its more exciting than failing at the game. Yeah I'm slow and fail but I just can't be a second rate skin modder all my life.

Back