Some head scratching questions. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leathaface

1. Ok first of, i used the creature changer to get a lion, and i train my creature to be non-greedy and very violent.. but everytime i start a skirmish map, my 'creature mind' would always be 'greedy, compassionate,' etc etc. And it says he never seen any other creatures when he's seen 3! Does the creature mind refresh itself? or do i have an error? The spells learnt are still there.. it happened to my last game as well..

2. Using the creature changer, would your creature acquire the strength and speed etc, of the one u chose? For example, i changed my tiger to a lion. Would my creature now have increased strength and intelligence? or did it just change to look like lion?

3. It says my creature is 'very hot'. I can't get him to cool down.. There don't seem to be anything wrong with him though. What are the consequences of being too hot? and how can i solve it?

4 I understand that the creature starts to shrink after he dies too many times..So if my creature dies every day for 10yrs,  does that mean by the age that he should be fully grown, that he would be 1 foot shorter than his intended maximum?

5. Sometimes, when i try to reward my creature, i accidentally hit him, due to my cursor moving too fast. And if u keep the mouse button held down, u can repair it by rewarding him. But will the accidental hits cause him to hate you? or cause any permanent scars?

6. I want my creature to attack other creatures. So i show him, me casting a lightning bolt on a turtle. But now, he only attacks the turtle, and not any other creatures. How do i make him attack ALL creatures?

7. Sometimes i reward my creature, and a little black box appears telling me stuff like 'he will eat that sort of thing more'. But sometimes that box dont appear. Does that mean he hasn't learnt anything? and that i've just rewarded him for nothing?

8. Are there any ill effects of too much punisment? Because my creature really does alot of things wrong, i had to punish him. But sometimes it seems that i may be traumatising him.. I've heard that harsh punishments would cause them to be rebellious..

9. Any ill effects in not letting my creature 'play' or 'mess around'? Or even be 'curious'? Because i find it a waste of time, and i wanna punish him for it..  :laugh2

10. if i were to slap my creature, at 10%, 3 times... would it be equivalent of giving him a huge smack that is 30%? Would the big slap have more chances of causing a scar? and would big slaps cause them to hate u more than accumulated small slaps?

11. I praise my creature for pooping on a tree, because that seems like the natural thing to do.. But now i see him pooping more often. Is it because of my praises or because he's eating too much? can praise cause the creature to poop more?

12. What are the effects of constipation?

13. And what are the effects of dehydration?

14. I only feed my creature when his hunger reaches 70%, and he becomes full just eating a sheep, but he goes to another and eats it too! And when i punish him, it says that he will eat sheep less often.. I want him to like the food, but not be so greedy, how do i do that?

15. Are there spells that require a certain age to learn? My creature is 1 yr old, and he can't learn "invisibility", "enlarge" etc. I kept trying but no light bulb..

16. If i dont let my creature grow (due to lack of fat etc), would there be any permanent effects? or would he eventually reach his maximum size?

17. If i reward my creature too much, would it numb the effects and cause him not to care for rewards? 

18. What are the differences between "evil, good and neutral" creatures.. other than looks? Are there any advantages or disadvantages?

Thanks alot guys, and i really hope some of u are patient enough to answer these questions! :D

Duplicate thread. I'm locking this one. Use the other for any replies.

http://www.bwfiles.com/boards/?theme=4;topic=2727.msg31024

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back