Resource icon

Snow Eve Set 1.0.0

Sier

Sier submitted a new resource:

Snow Eve Set - The "Eve" model was made by fellow user, "_God_" and the "snow leopard" skins were made by Kays.

The "Eve" model was made by fellow user, "_God_" and the "snow leopard" skins were made by Kays. I just combined the two. Yeah.
I think I may have edited the colors a bit, as well. But that's basically it. Yeah.
Yeah.

Read more about this resource...

Yes. >_>

I don't play CI, but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

I just installed this, and my leopard can't move, anyone know how to fix this?

Okay, managed to fix that, but now the ears are huge, and the area around the neck is all weird.

The neck stretches oddly, and the ears fit it better when it is fully grown. Notice that most of the creatures have tiny ears when fully grown, Eve has slightly large ears, but when a baby it looks ridiculous. She'll grow into 'em.  :)

Any problems are likely caused by the creature model, not this skin...

Yeah, the skin is fine. Both models stretch that way. It is the model that causes it, but the original creator is not here... Anyway, it hasn't bothered me much and I've used the original skin for a long time and this one for a while.

The original 'creator' data-mined the model out of the CI installation Everything.stuff / things

Anyway, the model itself was created to TALK, and only ever so briefly. It was never intended to be used as a creature, this is why it has many animation and scaling flaws.

Suggested size for a playable eve, is between 35 and 60. Anything taller will make all the flaws to apparent, anything smaller will make her head ridiculously large.

Back