Skirmish?

CaMpEr

Hey i will get the game on Sunday and I was wondering, Is there Skirmish ?
I hope it does cuzz I loved it. :woot

Nope, no skirmish

i know, it is terrible.

*WE WANT SKIRMISH!!! WE WANT SKIRMISH!!! WE WANT SKIRMISH!!! WE WANT SKIRMISH!!!*

Do you think that maybe, just maybe they will realise a update or ....... something. ???

Thats what im hoping for.....

Skirmish was great.

patch ver 3.0

Skirmish included!!

j/k

Skirmish or also called multiplayer is realeased 2007 so be  :angel and  :devil with all the creatures and experiment with them that is what im going to do to wait

I don't think you know what Skirmish means  :laugh2 :p. It's like playing against the Computer, not Multiplayer :laugh2
And what do you mean 2007 ?  ???

yep a patch in 2007.. well i think skirmish will also come out in patch but multiplayer for sure. and yes 2007 i am sorry to bring this news but they might realeasre in 2006 if they can or have enough time

well erm you could just mod the game to remove the plot and use land 10 as a custom map *skirmish* after its scripts been edited to add villagers (ive read the land is empty of life so u gotta add some villages to) then someone will code a program to switch back and forth between plot and skirmish :laugh:

How do you know when the patch come out it's 2 years away so how do you know i think the black and white team at lionhead doesn't even know it :shocked

Well i heard it at gamespot that they ralked with peter. I read it somewhere in there or maybe i read it at lionhead boards

Back