Resource icon

Skirmish - Land 2 Original 1.0.0

Minas

Minas submitted a new resource:

Skirmish - Land 2 Original - I know there are many maps with land 2, but all extremely modified. My land 2 map is more exactly.

I know there are many maps with land 2, but all extremely modified. My land 2 map is more exactly.

You begin with nothing, just a town center, 10 womans/mens and 3x3 scaffolds to build storage_pit, workshop and two houses

Your enemys are Lethys and Khazar with scripted Creatures "LethysCreature" (Wolf) and "KhazarCreature" (Tortoise)

Have fun, and build your empire!

Read more about this resource...

THis is a great mod, especially as I've spend ages on my creature isles creature, who is now really good, but cannot (until now) do anything more than small scale skirmish maps from other mods. This feels like the original game whilst keeping my powerful creature.
If you ever had time to do the other land's replica's it would be great!

Can you please post how I install this into my game please?
I'm not very good at these kinda things. :(

C:program FilesLionhead Studios LtdBlack & WhiteScriptsPlaygrounds

That's where you put the .txt file. Start the game, select skirmish game and play :)

HEy guys..Its kasiers!..been a whiile.. Listen anyoen still got teh old SChnee white tiger skin and the scar remvoer program..all my BW stuff was on a disc that got destryoed..all my maps..skins..utilities..and i find out Lionsource is gone.  Any help will be a preciated thanx guys!

I got the golden  version from there but not the white  but if it  helps your  welcome to it. Also got  the Lava  Tiger form  that site.
I think I still  have a  link if you want to  see the skins in  use.

Anyone know why the computer player never tries to expand by taking another village?
All they do is try to get the village closest to me by sending their creatures, I get my creature to defeat them in a battle and they respawn back at their own temple, after that they only hang out in their own village.

In  skirmish mode the AI is just  not  that aggressive.
L2 is  set up to  be a tutorial  land and as such will /can never "bring it on" for that, the easy way would be to use  a more aggressive creature,  but that would change the nature of the Land which is exactly what  the  maker of this map is trying to  avoid.
If you  want  to fight my favourite would  be....  The Valley of the Fear by Fat Omen

You have to love this map! One of the most fun skirmishes i played! Good work!

Great idéa to make this Funny champaign land as a "skirmish" map :)

Back