Skinning utility? and skinning

Phew, glad you finally got it.  :)

Haven't had a chance to look at Photo Impressions yet to see why it's doing that.

well it was compressing it like you said. well now ill be able to do some skinning ive already made a tuxedo cat out of tiger and then me rat terrier out of the wolf. im going to be making some hand skins cool ones none of the weird ones ive seen were there like all like tiger striped and that so i cant wait to put some stuff onto your site. i might be getting into mapping too :D lol

thank you all
sirus

Looking forward to seeing your skins.

Have you figured out how to save as uncompressed in Photo Impressions, or are you still using Picture It to do that?

ya, im not sure how to fix photo impression yet so ill be doing the hard way until. hey i have a question im thinking of buying one of the paint programs like photo shop can you tell me which one is best for making stuff like that? im not sure if its like elements or what? thanks

Making maps can be frustrating also, until you get the hang of it. :p

RE: post #24 (by Sirus on Wed Feb. 16 2005, 22:11 ) in this thread

Most people like to use PhotoShop. But it is pricey and there's quite a learning curve. There's also a lite version of it around $100, forget what it's called though. For the same price you can get PaintShopPro,  It's probably the second most used app after PhotoShop. It's not quite as powerful, but it get's the job done and is easier to learn.

Btw, I did check my other pc and I don't have Photo Imperssions on it so I can't check out why it compresses .tga files.

thats ok ill just keep doing what i do now im just happy i can do anything at all  :D

Back