Skin requesting ???

Grimgor

:yourock: Heya guys and girls  back in Black and white 1 i requested a skin ageeeeeeeeeeeeees ago Of a lion ( good aliment ) with a black body with a red mane link of old lion  http://www.bwfiles.com/files/filedriver.php?action=file&id=379

well now i have black and white 2 i tryed and tryed to get him for black and white 2 and failed badly so i was wondering once agane if someone could make the skin agane for me ??? if thay could it would be fantastic :D if thay could make the body jet black i would be gratefull

P.s Am sorry if this is in the wrong place am kinda new to the bordes :)

Sure, I'll try.

I don't have any mapping info, but I'll convert the colours on the original lion to black and red, can't predict the mane as I don't know where it starts. I'll get on it tomorrow :)

:yourock:  Thxs guys So much :D am gr8full  i miss my lion ..... Mined you at the moment my lion looks like hes had a fight with my shaver :/ " mentle note "  Dont leave ya shaveing kit in the CTR pen    ???    ..... I completed the game now 3 times any good mods out there that i can keep playin till a patch  :suspect ?????? thxs guys

Sorry about that Grimgor...darn PSP has been distracting me lately

BlackEvilLion.jpg

I've uploaded a zip with the skin, just waiting for it to show up in the dl section

---------Re-EDIT---------

Ugh, new to farmer....must have messed up somewhere.

Kays has it hosted here now, Thx Kays!

:yourock:

Dude u ROCK thats fantastic  :D Grim's got his kitty back Tho theres a problem with the Zip .... O bytes :(

Nice looking skin. :)

Try this link, I've just added it to the downloads.

http://bwfiles.com/files/filedriver.php?action=file&id=592

Thxs so much just tryed it work's fine and he looks fantastic gr8 work rage :) and thxs agane :D

i cant seem to find a white tiger skin..i se soem on the creature galleries..if someoen could tell me where to get it or possibly create one id be ever so greatful

The white tiger is the ordinary good tiger, i think.
But if you want a neutral white tiger, then i have no idea where to go.

If you want all of your tigers white do this:

change the names of the files as follows:

t_base_tiger_d.dds -> t_base_tiger_d.OLD
t_evil_tiger_d.dds -> t_base_evil_d.OLD

Create 2 copies of t_good_tiger_d.dds

Copy of t_good_tiger_d.dds  ->  t_base_tiger_d.dds
Copy of t_good_tiger_d.dds 2 -> t_evil_tiger_d.dds

Now no matter what alignment you are you now have a white tiger, the face will still push in for the good alignment and still get all hunched over for evil alignment.

Back