Skin request(s)

I just submitted some Zebra skins yesterday. They should be up soon.

I'm nearly ready to start taking requests again. Just keep em simple. :O

Dark brown? Light brown? ...Reference pic for color, maybe?

I'll give it a shot. If I don't get around to it by next week, remind me!

I forgot about this... You were supposed to remind me! :suspect

I'm going to download the blue gorilla to make it easier to edit. I hope you don't mind the tummy staying black. Perhaps I can also use this to make that Donkey Kong skin that I promised to make so long ago...

I'll give it a shot.

Edit: I'm just about done with it. Just a couple of things... 1) Do you want it to be neutral or good? As of now, it's good, but it's a simple process to change it to neutral.
2) There is a patch of fur on the back of the skin that really stands out. I think this is the part I hated most when trying to make DK. It looks really out of place on anything but a silver back gorilla(like the original skin) If you are okay with this, the only concern is the alignment. I await your reply!

I am interested in evil looking good creatures. Mainly the Rhino, Horse and Sheep. I love the way the evil skins look, but I don't want a creature that is going to destroy my villages or eat my followers. And try as I might, I just can't seem to train an evil but not dangerous creature. The evil Rhino skin is my favorite. The completely evil Sheep skin looks a little stupid... but before that point (on the downward slope of getting evil) it looks awesome! Same with the Horse.

Is there a way anyone can make these evil skins that will stay that way, even on a goodly aligned creature? :)

Have you tried copying the desired evil L3Ds over the other skins and renaming them as the neutral and good?

Yup, pretty simple.

Also, as for in game stuff, stick a fluffy leash of compassion on your creature and he will pretty much be a good boy no matter how evil he is without it.

Woo! That worked. An odd thing to note is that even though my Rhino is red and spiky he still glows golden. I guess the glowing/smoke effects are animation files? That doesn't matter, though - I got what I wanted :woot

Yeah, those particle glows and smoke puffs aren't part of the skins, but are separate effects related to the alignment.

BTW, y'all, I submitted about 30 hand skins about a week ago. Should be going up any time now...

Black Curtains said:
I am interested in evil looking good creatures. Mainly the Rhino, Horse and Sheep. I love the way the evil skins look, but I don't want a creature that is going to destroy my villages or eat my followers. And try as I might, I just can't seem to train an evil but not dangerous creature. The evil Rhino skin is my favorite. The completely evil Sheep skin looks a little stupid... but before that point (on the downward slope of getting evil) it looks awesome! Same with the Horse.

Is there a way anyone can make these evil skins that will stay that way, even on a goodly aligned creature? :)
You know, if you train your creature right, he can be evil and rain down hell on enemy villages, but when it comes to your village or neutral ones he'll be as harmless as a fly.  :)

Back