Skin request(s)

Sier said:
The Good Rhino looks like a hippo...

Anyway, if you want a gold version of the normal Rhino, except good... Uh... No need to start with the Black Rhino skin. That would actually make it harder to make. Instead, it is advised that whoever takes this up use the regular Rhino skins or any number of my upcoming colored skins, for example, I have a Red Rhino that has yet to be uploaded.

Sorry if I'm rambling or not making sense, I didn't get any sleep. -_-

Hey Sier, do you think you could make the Golden Rhino?

Hows this for the good? I'm not really sure what you want different between the base and the good, so i just made it shinier.

Dr. Sazar said:
Hows this for the good? I'm not really sure what you want different between the base and the good, so i just made it shinier.

:( Well, I want the good one have the Base model, but with a golden good skin.

The regular good rhino looks like a Hippo, not a Rhino. I don't want a Hippo, I wan't a good Rhino. The other one in the picture was exactly what I was looking for  :angel

:rolleyes So you want me to rename my golden base rhino so it's the good model?

Dr. Sazar said:
:rolleyes So you want me to rename my golden base rhino so it's the good model?

Exactly!!  :laugh2

I know it's really easy to do, but it's so awesome! And, well, your golden base doesn't appear to be in the downloads section.

I love it by the way   :D

Okay, I just submitted the golden rhino. It has a neutral mesh like you wanted. :yes

Anything else? :;):

Dr. Sazar said:
Okay, I just submitted the golden rhino. It has a neutral mesh like you wanted. :yes

Anything else? :;):

A white good unicorn with a golden horn? lol

Beyond that, the only thing left to request is a golden calf.

I'm messing around with the horse skin, looking for the unicorn's horn. It turns out the horn is in the middle of it's head, not in a neat little square like every other creature's skin. :suspect

Anyway I'll put that off to the side when I have the patience to pin point pixels, save it, and test it in the L3D visualizer again and again .

About that golden calf though, you want it just a solid gold like the rhino?

Dr. Sazar said:
I'm messing around with the horse skin, looking for the unicorn's horn. It turns out the horn is in the middle of it's head, not in a neat little square like every other creature's skin. :suspect

Anyway I'll put that off to the side when I have the patience to pin point pixels, save it, and test it in the L3D visualizer again and again .

Cool. Maybe the Demonic Unicorn skin in the downloads section could help, as the horn is already colored for that one.

Dr. Sazar said:
About that golden calf though, you want it just a solid gold like the rhino?

I was thinking like a normal calf, only with the white parts a lighter gold and the spots a darker gold.

There's one more Bear skin Kays has to upload, then some Tortoises. After that, every creature category I have skins for is PACKED with at least  10 each and I'm not sure what to submit next. So... Make suggestions.  :cool:

I don't really have anything for the chimp, gorrila, cow, lion or ogre. Just about 1 each. I'm putting off submitting them until the others are up.

Can you make a skin for the chicken?

Like a goldish one for good, a brown one with a green tail for the neutral one and an bloody dark red with a black beack and legs for the evil one.

I just uploaded some Lion skins a while back...

As for the request, I don't have CI. But if someone could share the original files, I could certainly make a few skins for the CI creatures at some point.

What files do you need exactly?

Their are the original skins somewhere in the FAQ, but I can't remember where exactly :happytears:.

Back