Skin request(s)

dark-heavem

I'm not a skinner by myself but I decided to create this topic for those who want a skin, just say for which game and creature.
If the skin is ready post the information here, the skin can be send through E-mail or chat programme.

Good idea, Dark!

If anyone needs a skin, I'm at your service! You can safely contact me either here or at MSN. :)

How about a plant skin for my ape? With veins and leafs covering its body and yellow glowing eyes :) Plant monster.
Though it would suit the turtle better I think... I like the ape best.

Yea i have one, how about the gorilla as donkey kong lol!  :D

I would love to see that gorilla pick up a norse woman and run off  :laugh2

KillerPenguin said:
homer simpson for the ape :p

I am currently in the process of making one for the gorilla. I think that makes more sense than the Ape. Homer is dumb and tubby  but he seems like a strong fella. Sounds like the gorilla to me.  :happytears:

Zigmar said:
Yea i have one, how about the gorilla as donkey kong lol!  :D

I would love to see that gorilla pick up a norse woman and run off  :laugh2

I've been working on this one for a while. It's harder than it seems, because the original gorilla skin is so dark it's hard to change the hue without seriously messing up all the colors. I'll try this after I'm done with Homer, though, maybe.

silver334 said:
can you give the bear bigger claws, just that i cant make them myself :D

That requires actual model editing. Skinning is very simple stuff, but I suck at editing them thar models...

Hey, anybody can PM me for absolutely any reason, unless they want to pick a fight or something.  :(

I've been working on this one for a while. It's harder than it seems, because the original gorilla skin is so dark it's hard to change the hue without seriously messing up all the colors

Just an idea, but I did a silver gorilla. Maybe use that as a base, since it's a neutral colour, and add to it.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=7

Yeah, I've been thinking about trying something like that. It might be easier with the blue one though. I guess I will download a bunch of different ones and see what works... What I need is one that doesn't have any black. The blue one I'm thinking of has blue fur but the belly is still black...  :no

Edit: Yeah, I went to the download section and there are only four gorillas here, and other sites I go to don't have any. So ignore half of my post, or something..

I'm tired... Forgive me if I seem weird today.

I've got one! Make a Boba or Jango Fett for the Ape! (The ape cause I don't have the gorrila). You could alos do this for the tiger if you want,.

photoshop is better the skins are more easier to change im just saying to  :help you

I would like it if someone started making Star Wars characters!  :woot :woot :woot WOOT WOOT!

Back