Skin request(s)

If you want a silver neutral gorilla, all you have to do is copy the skin from the good one and put it over the neutral one and save it.

You know valentine.. it was nice when you added the link to the other edits, so I can find them more easily when I am bored! :p

On it, and probably done before the edit timer is over.

Darn, just missed the edit timer.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=1157

You should thank kays for his silver gorrila, by pressing the heart under the post.

I am! Without it, I couldn't have made this skin :p

Done and done!

:angel

I am such a pest! I have a couple of new Skin Request (Go figure!).

I'd like to see a Yeti Ape skin set for the Chimp, using the following skins as examples.

A goodly white version of the Brown Ape Skin here
Brown_Good_Ape.jpg

A dark gray version of the Yeti Ape Skin here
yeti_ape.jpg

And a silver gray base skin.

It's easy to just rename ape files to chimp files, but the chimp download section is so woefully lacking.

Also a full Brown Ape skin set for the Ape Creature would be nice, with a darker reddish brown for evil, brown for neutral, and light brown for good. Kays' light brown ape is perfect the way it is actually.

Okay... I understood most of your requests.. but now you're just getting to elaborate..

I do not understand. - Explain better please, ONE SKIN PER TIME.

You can request more then one skin per post, but please not more skins in one sentance.. it confuses me.

Okay, my wolf skins are up for anyone who cares. The winter and forest skins are the best I have for the creature.

As for what's next, I'll leave that up to you guys. Here are the choices:

Rhino: About 15 skins, most of which are evil

Tiger: About 10 skins

Hands: About 20 skins, most of which come in sets

I of course have more than this, but I thought I'd have some fun with this.

Sylcai said:
Okay... I understood most of your requests.. but now you're just getting to elaborate..

I do not understand. - Explain better please, ONE SKIN PER TIME.

You can request more then one skin per post, but please not more skins in one sentance.. it confuses me.

lol Sorry Sylcai, what I'm asking for is basically a set of Gray and White skins for the Chimp, AKA Yeti Skins. The Good Chimp Skin could be based on Kays' Brown Ape only made a goodly white instead of brown, the neutral skin could be the default skin only made a light gray, and the evil skin could be based on the Yeti Ape skin only a darker gray.

Basically just a Chimp skin that starts light gray and gets darker or lighter as the creature get's more good or evil.

Sier said:
Okay, my wolf skins are up for anyone who cares. The winter and forest skins are the best I have for the creature.

As for what's next, I'll leave that up to you guys. Here are the choices:

Rhino: About 15 skins, most of which are evil

Tiger: About 10 skins

Hands: About 20 skins, most of which come in sets

I of course have more than this, but I thought I'd have some fun with this.

The Rhino could definitely do with some more skins, as the selection is quite limited and unfortunately many just don't have the look and feel or a natural creature skin. I for one would be very grateful is you made a Great Golden Rhino for us good gods!

I'll submit the rhino skins tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep.

Yes, I think a couple of gold skins are included. I know there is at least one for the good rhino.

I also will include a set of red rhinos, and a set of black rhinos.

Sier said:
I'll submit the rhino skins tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep.

Yes, I think a couple of gold skins are included. I know there is at least one for the good rhino.

I also will include a set of red rhinos, and a set of black rhinos.

AWESOME!!!

I just submitted the Rhinos to Kays. They will be up later I suppose.

Turns out I didn't have complete red or black sets, but I did have a white set and some goodies I forgot about...

Sier said:
I just submitted the Rhinos to Kays. They will be up later I suppose.

Turns out I didn't have complete red or black sets, but I did have a white set and some goodies I forgot about...

Awesome Sier! Checking them out!

Edit: They're not up yet, but I'll check them out when they are.

I'm editing the descriptions on the Rhinos now(Edit: Done.). Kays says that there were too many to upload in one day(because of all the topics it creates) so there are even more Rhinos on the way after this.

Edit: Remember, if you like what you see, you can show your appreciation by commenting in the topic related to the skin, and/or by adding to my reputation. Most people just take what they want and run off!

Edit 2: Now uploading Ape skins. I think there are still about 10 Rhino skins to go up, but when those are done these should be next.

Skin Request!

The Rhino just looks awful as a Good Rhino, so I was wondering if someone could make a Golden Good version of Sier's new Black Rhino Skin

blkrhi.jpg

I mean the good Rhino currently looks like he has some rainbow colored disease and none of the skins make it any better, and he also doesn't look like a Rhino if he's good :(

The Good Rhino looks like a hippo...

Anyway, if you want a gold version of the normal Rhino, except good... Uh... No need to start with the Black Rhino skin. That would actually make it harder to make. Instead, it is advised that whoever takes this up use the regular Rhino skins or any number of my upcoming colored skins, for example, I have a Red Rhino that has yet to be uploaded.

Sorry if I'm rambling or not making sense, I didn't get any sleep. -_-

Back