Skin request(s)

Ah yeah I THINK you can swap your temple's design for an other, so you can swap lethys's temple with yours (which is golden when good.) Also, Nemesis's temple is very dark blue when evil, so that might be the black one you were talking about  :) I'm not sure how to replace temples, there might be a temple pack on this site.

SkelApe said:
Ah yeah I THINK you can swap your temple's design for an other, so you can swap lethys's temple with yours (which is golden when good.) Also, Nemesis's temple is very dark blue when evil, so that might be the black one you were talking about  :) I'm not sure how to replace temples, there might be a temple pack on this site.

Thanks much, I'll experiment with that.

Edit: But how do I tell which temple is which? Which one's mine? Which one's Lethys?

Um yours will be near your village :p Or you could press space to point you in your temple's direction.

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=996 Might help.

Also, the golden temple is made from wood, not lime stone, or stone.

So, I could possibly edit the temple, if it is a l3d file aswell, but I recall them not being l3d?

edit; The temple that turns gold when good is top right of temple changer

I think the temple and it's textures are in .zzz files, the best you can do is swap them around.

SkelApe said:
Um yours will be near your village :p Or you could press space to point you in your temple's direction.

No no no, I mean which file is for my temple, and which one is for Lethys' temple? I just used the temple changer  :laugh2 Yay!

Sylcai said:
http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=996 Might help.

Also, the golden temple is made from wood, not lime stone, or stone.

So, I could possibly edit the temple, if it is a l3d file aswell, but I recall them not being l3d?

edit; The temple that turns gold when good is top right of temple changer

Oh Sweet! Thanks Sylcai! That helped out!

The Nemesis Temple is great! The Good Temple is a smooth preal white with a dark aqua roof! The Evil Temple is great too, a smoother darker red with a darker more evil looking roof!

It's not the evil temple I was talking about, there used to be this onyx black temple, but I didn't really like it as much as the default, and definately not as much as the Nemesis temple you just hooked me up with! Unfortunately the screen of the evil temple is a bit dark, I can't seem to get a brighter screenshot.

I have a very odd skin request...

A set of Madrill skins without the oddly colored butt.

In particular I'd like a Golden Good mandril and a regular neutral and evil mandril with no discoloration on their hind quarters or nose.

As you can see in the included picture, the color of their hind quarters could easily be blended with the surrounding outline coloration. This would make the Mandrill less goofy, for those of us who want a less goofy Mandrill!

Also if his nose and eyelids could be changed to be more one color (one that matches his body more) that would be a bonus!! A Gold Good Mandrill without a bright nose or buttocks would be an interesting and far less goofy pet to have. It would be even better on an Evil Mandril though, since the Evil Mandrill would already be naturally monsterous and demonic looking save for his goofy nose and silly buttocks!

:angel

Ok While I'm at it, I know I've been requesting a lot, but I'm surly not the only one who's been thinking this.

In the download section there's a Silver Good Gorilla and a Silver Evil Gorilla, but no Silver Neutral Gorilla. A Silver Neutral Gorilla would be great because it would complete the set!

About the hair files...

Removing them can be risky. The game will occasionally crash when trying to load the creature.

The safe way to remove hair it to use an invisible hair file. I will be uploading one soon.

I made a couple of Eve skins a while back, for the leopard I think. Those will be up, too.

In fact, everything I made will be up within the week if Kays lets me upload in bulk. Be on the lookout for it!

I won't be taking requests at the moment, as I can't even play BW right now. But maybe when its all uploaded I can come up with something.

I don't understand your request for the mandrill.. do you want the butt to be black, and so compleatly 'invisable', or do you want it the same colour as the back / rest of the body ?

Also, what exactly do you mean by 'not so odd coloured nose', you might aswell take the chimp.. o_O? - No hair, and gold.

Sylcai said:
I don't understand your request for the mandrill.. do you want the butt to be black, and so compleatly 'invisable', or do you want it the same colour as the back / rest of the body ?

Also, what exactly do you mean by 'not so odd coloured nose', you might aswell take the chimp.. o_O? - No hair, and gold.

Except the Chimp doesn't have the Mandrill's unique body shape.

Anyway, the buttocks would ideally be the color of it's surroundings, in this case Black. If it were a good Golden Mandrill, with it's green parts light golden color and the black parts a darker golden color, that would look great! As for the nose, the bright and colorful nose would ideally be replaced with a color that matches one of the two main colors of it's body, ideally the lighter color if the black parts are still black.

I will see what I can do, however, I have tried editing the mandril before for myself, and each time I quit.. because it is for some reason very confusing for me to look at..

Sylcai said:
I will see what I can do, however, I have tried editing the mandril before for myself, and each time I quit.. because it is for some reason very confusing for me to look at..

That might explain why there are so few Mandill skins, and why none of them are really any good.

I have a Hand Skin Request. I'd like a merging of two already existing skins... This is particularly for Sylcia because he already made such an awesome God Hand.

Sylcia's Good Hand from Godly Hands http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=1074
Good-back.jpg

and

knightsotor's "Good Hand" http://www.bwfiles.com/files/file.php?id=787
hand_preview.jpg

I love Sylcia's Good Hand because of the awesome stylized rune on it, but I don't use it because of the veins and stuff making it look too much like the Neutral Hand (I think this was intended), and I love knightsotor's hand because it's all smooth and bright and godly but I don't like it's finger nails because they don't fit the color of the hand.

I know, the runes may not show up too well with the glow from knightsotor's hand, but that would make it subtle and slightly more godly.

I'm trying to make a good wizard looking hand but I failed pretty badly. I'm not great with hands at all really. If anybody could make a yellowish, wrinkled hand with a ring or something it would be great.

1 good hand would be great

a set would be wonderful!

Sylcai said:
Very well! :laugh: That's a simple edit.

Mind you.. I havn't started at all on the Mandril..

Wow Sylcia it looks great! Thank you! I'm sure that a lot of people will grow to love it over the years.

good_hand.png

:p I'm pestering, I know, but before you bother with the Mandrill could you make a Silver-Gray Neutral Gorilla to complete the Silver Gorilla set? You're really good at this sort of thing it seems.

So that you can see what I'm talking about.

Good Silver Gorilla
silver_gorilla.jpg

Evil Silver Gorilla
EvilGorilla.JPG

No Neutal Silver Gorilla  :(

Back