Skin request(s)

People stop making new topics about a single skin request use this topic for all of your skin requests.
It's getting annoying to see people post a topic about a skin for the ape or the tiger you know.
So if you have a skin request then post it here and don't start a new topic.

Can someone please edit the good hand skin at this link:

http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=494

so that the white skin is the same color as the evil hand in the pic? keep all the blue squiggles and the nails though.

Ever thought of giving it a try your self. It's not that hard to do. ???

Btw, I don't think that the dark blue on the black would look that good. :no

i know this is kinda big to ask but could someone make me a gamera skin for the turtle.
i dont mind if its original kaiju or new.

god of jellybeens said:
i know this is kinda big to ask but could someone make me a gamera skin for the turtle.
i dont mind if its original kaiju or new.

Got any pics? ???

some
gamera.jpg
(mid 90s)
_gamera.jpg
(original dokaiju)
Gamera-3.jpg
(latest kawai-ish style)

Can someone make a solid snake skin for one of the creatures in B&W2.
snake.jpg

Here is a pic

id also  like the solid snake skin , the texture looks good and someone came up with the idea of using the horse main for the bandanna  ,i think it would look best on the  hourse anyways  , as for the  littel compartments  maybe  just  make some small tattos  of black boxes and stick them on the  skin in game  , unless theres a 3-d modder out there  :cool:

So, can anyone tell me if this is possible or is in progress or what? Sorry, I've been gone for a while

Can somebody be nice enough to make a elephant costume for the cow? Thanks ^^;  :cool:

I don't think that the cow is suitable as an elephant, I would suggest the rhino but it might be possible with the cow.

Ty :) for replying. He could also be in an elephant suit.  :;):

nimbo said:
Why don't you try a Godzilla for the crocodile  :)

I would go insane for this skin  :shocked
Since the croc is my fav creature and all.
Could even make the spikes on his back white and blue  :woot

Any chance any of you skinners can do a quick one for me, on a good-aligned Ape creature?

I'm looking for something along the lines of this: http://ddharper.com/images/180_blizzard1.jpg. Mostly the white/gray, with the blue chest, hands and feet. The back can just be all white/gray if it's easiest. If you can do a blue face surrounded by white/gray fur, that'd be awesome. If you're so inclined to include the burnt orange fur around the feet and arms, man, you'd make my day!

I am going to revive this topic, and I will furfill most, not redicule, requests after this post.

Redicule for instance is a cow in an elephant suit.

Really? How nice : )))

Here is mine:

I wish a Tiger Skin.
I'd like my Good Tiger to look exactly like the Neutral Tiger.

I only know I can cheaply substitute the Good Skin (A_Tiger2_good.l3d) with a renamed copy of the Neutral one (A_Tiger2_base.l3d).
But then the bones of the creature will assume unnatural postures.

I wish the Good bones too could look like the Neutral bones.
Can it be done? Please :)

Ciao ciao : )

Back