simple question, complex question.

anglosaxon

Elder
Simple question, Probably simple answer. Is it possible to get archers to wield a weapon in their left hand as well as their left hand?

Simple question, Simple answer. Which file changes the look of arrows? and are arrows 3D models or just 2D images that rotate with the camera?

1) I've never thought of that before, but changing the shield model to a weapon model (by renaming a weapon to say newgreekshield.bwm) should work.

2) There is an arrow model, its called "m_genericarrow.bwm". You could change other models to be in place of arrows, but it might look strange if soldiers fired tankards of beer towards the enemy :p

Is it possible to get archers to wield a weapon in their left hand as well as their left hand?

You have me a little confused here. ???

Either way I don't think it'll be natural looking. Since the archer's action is the hold the bow with one hand and to draw the arrow back wiith the other.

Ooh i didn't realise you meant archers  :D  Yeah i'd imagine that'd look pretty abnormal.

what i mean is to have a shield in the right hand(the one without a bow) like the soldiers. i reckon there is a file for it but i cant find anything.

anglosaxon said:
Is it possible to get archers to wield a weapon in their left hand as well as their left hand?

i meant to left hand aswell as right hand. sorry, i must have been distracted

I think the idea is that they fire tankards of beer at each other after they win. :;):

Hell, knowing that, I'll probably change the arrow model for a grenade model :D

Back