Seven samurai riddle?

solstheimswerewolf

Well I've finished land 6 and am stuck at a 'quest', your supposedly needing the find 7 glowing samurai statues in diffrent colors: pink, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange and red. Ok got 5 of them no problem, but no matter where I look I cannot find the last two!

I have pink, blue, green, yellow and orange. I am missing just purple and red.

from ur start the quest and u r loooking at the city tokagawa. go a little left and  the statue is at the tip of a  little peninsula. go to the island that stick s out the furthest which behind u where u start the town. go all the way to the end of the island and it should be there. just lok for it closely. youll get sevven elite soldiers. also put it in the order left to rite, violiet indigo blue green yellow orange red

on the island with the monk who has to break the rock using his chi... how do you do that?  I've tried using the force hand or whatever to push the rock at the same time he does, so if that's your answer could you be more in depth?

u keep force pushing at the rock so he can break it himself.im tired so im not writin anymore

You neeed to keep moving your hand in behind the rock until it starts smoking. Then the rock will break. :yes

Back