Runblack.exe

HoneyPaw

I have solved all other problems and of course another one comes! When I get to the place when you will get a tip and the game loads the "runblack.exe" error comes....does someone has the same problem?

Ok, try uninstalling the game now and then reinstall it. Now apply the V1.20 patch before you restore your backup.

Shall I backup the B&W folder and then erase every folder and file in the game directory, then install the patches and then restore my backup??

Shall I erase the files after or before I install/uninstall? Please specify....

HoneyPaw said:
Shall I backup the B&W folder and then erase every folder and file in the game directory, then install the patches and then restore my backup??

I hope you made a backup using BWBackup. If you haven't..  STOP...

Ok, uninstall B&W. Now if your going to save any folders the Playgrounds folder would be the one. After you uninstall, delete the entire Black & White folder and then empty the recycle bin. Now reinstall B&W, apply the V1.20 patch and then restore your backup.

I installed the patch but now you can't even run the game! It says: ?Intialise@LHDebugStack@@QBEHXZ in the DLL-file LHLogR.dll :(

Is that the V1.20 B&W patch that you installed?

Hmm.. ???

Go through the uninstall/reinstall routine again. This time don't apply a patch and see if you can play the game with a new profile. Don't restore your backup yet. If that works try the V1.10 patch. If that works then the V1.20 patch. If that works then restore your profiles and see what happens.

Well I can try! I really have bad luck on games! It's almost always something that crashes! Except on Fable: TLC!!!! Because I love it! :woot :laugh:

I fixes it! It worked without the patches! It can be so that the patches are meant for the english version..I have the Swedish you see!

I thought that the patches were universal and worked with all versions. I'm not aware of there being any language specific versions.

Due to some of the bugs with the original game, you should have at least one of the patches installed.
Do you get the same error with both patches? ???

Back