really confsed

biscuitboy

hey,
i know this is the bw2 forum but i cudnt find one for bw1.
so yeah anyway if nay can help me i cant get online. i downloaded the patch v2.o or watever its called and installed it then went to wer it says please sign in and i entered my details and it just says incorect password and my friend who also has a copy of the game has the same problem. can any1 help?

Welcome to Kayssplace. With two esses!!! :p

Lionhead no longer have a B&W1 server running to host online games , therefor you are unable to play BW1 online unless you use a LAN client to create a virtual lan network over two pc's, such clients include Hamachi (www.hamachi.cc) and BW Pheonix, however, these can be rather difficult to get up and running in some cases and can be more hassle than they're worth in some cases, mostly if you are usnsure of what you are meant to be doing doing. In any case, I hope that helped. :)

yeah it did help thanks :D. i got the programs and they are running but i dont understand how to host a game. can u give me simple like step by step instrucions on using them?

How far have you got with Hamachi, have you managed to set up a network by following the tut that boots with it on the first startup?  :yes

Back