Quick Creature changer

Hmmm I never loss anything when I do it.  But then again i always train with a tiger and switch to a different creature. I never loss any info because I start with the dumbest creature first...Doh

Do you loose intelegence if you do the command in Creature isle? I never saw any difference... I'm talking aout in a FRESH game not one where you just go to the dojo and switch to a creature.

Well at the moment i havent installed CI so i havent had chance to test it, but i probably won't bother with the creature chnager on CI as all the creatures can be obtained on the same map. Slightly off topic but i remember a while ago when i played CI i couldnt raise my creatures strength at all does this exist for you too?

Garlana said:
Well at the moment i havent installed CI so i havent had chance to test it, but i probably won't bother with the creature chnager on CI as all the creatures can be obtained on the same map. Slightly off topic but i remember a while ago when i played CI i couldnt raise my creatures strength at all does this exist for you too?
I created a Land1 with big dice.  He throws them and lifts them. takes about 30 min to get up to 99%

There does seems to be a bug with CI where it takes a long time to build up strenght. As well, it's difficult to keep the strenght at a decent level.

Back