question about making map for ci

matan55

Elder
i want to make  a map for ci but my only problem to make sure i can do what i want it is that i want that the computer can have like me a little creature that help him like that in the start of the game i have the chicken but i dont know how to do it ? or even if it possible ?

i'm not sure about creature isle. i used to have it but my CD scratched, badly and when i was playing it back then i didn't do any mapping.

i think what you are looking for is Tyke, am i right?

i don't personally know the code for scripting in CI, but i hope this helps:

CI Mapping Scripts :)

If you want to add the chicken, then it'll have to be for CI only. Go to the downloads - mapping and scripting mods and download the CI mapping list. There you will find the code to use for the chicken. Then just add him to a map with that creature type. If you omit the "make creature like " line then it'll stay small. I don't think the other god needs a temple.

I think what he's asking is if you can give the computer an apprentice as well, and I don't think it's possible.

Mmm. I never tried assigning two creatures to one god in a map before. ???

If you can I doubt that they'd work together.

ok i will try to put the computer two creatures but i dont sure it will work

Battlef08 and I tried that once with mixed effects.  His Tyke acted more independantly of it's parent and became Evil in the long run.  Never really used him after that.  To be fair, a Tyke is so hard for a Human player to control, what chance would the poor enemy god AI have of controlling him ??? ?

ok i try the idea to give the computer two creatures so it didnt work  like apprentice to the computer the computer think they both his creatures but he can only control in one so it didnt done what i want it to do  :(  so if someone have other idea how to do it i will happy to hear

I've given an enemy god 3 creatures before, I'm sure of it because I made a map with a small island containing an enemy god with all of the Negatus' :yes

It did work and they did work together as far as I could tell ???

<font color='#000000'>ok i try the idea to give the computer two creatures so it didnt work  like apprentice to the computer the computer think they both his creatures but he can only control in one so it didnt done what i want it to do  :(  so if someone have other idea how to do it i will happy to hear</font>

<font color='#000000'>That's about as far as I got before if memory serves.  Perhaps it's because CI still tries to handle the second creature as a Tyke mind instead of a normal creature like in your case Mahu.  That would help explain the difference in results

CI is a Dead end format, So why worry ??  If you want to play with your CI Ctr & tyke then 95+ % of the old b&w maps will work.
Remember that LHS said that only B&W creatures may be able to transfer their DNA to B&W2 !!

i only want to make a map that in it the computer will have an apprentice and i know and i know i can play in ci in the old b&w maps but the idea was that the computer can have an apprentice too

Back