Purple Gloves

Zombie Ape

Hi everyone, I recentley found a link which had a hint on how to get the purple gloves from Naxo which was to battle all creatures at the dojo but when someone tried it and got them he had no idea what they are for and we cant find anywhere that knows if they have a function or not so if you know anything please post here.

Thanks

They're just for show I'm afraid, although they did cause alot of trouble about the Source back in the game's hey-day.

The Source was the extra powers used by Naxo the Rhino and Mercurio the Crocodile when they faught your creature (remember all the rocks they had thrown at you using telepathy?).  Many thought that by getting the Gaunlets of Power (that's what the purple gloves were called in the game) that it would allow your creature to use the Source in battle, but this is not the case.  They do absolutley nothing.  No one has ever confirmed that the Gaunlets do anything other than make your creature look like he dipped his hands into a Radioactive pool.

Just think of them as a badge of honour for your creature for beating all the other creatures at the Dojo :;): .

I remeber my frustration trying to find the gloves then my dissapointment after wards

You don't need to try forthem its a reward for beating all the other creatures.

Well yeah but I think they look cool and my ape should beat them all uncontrolled and it's a bit of training too.

Back