Project Creed

Moonalypse

Hey, eveyone how's it going? I am new to Kayssplace, and I wanted to share something with all of you. I'm sure that Grem already beat me to the punch somewhere, but here it is anyway, a link to the former Planet Black and White's Project Creed. This guide contains TONS, literally TONS, of useful information. Most of the guide pretains to the creature and your interactions with him.

Link : http://www.bwfiles.com/archives/ProjectCREED/www.planetblackandwhite.com/features/articles/reader/0015.html#Chap1

There it is, hope you all enjoy.

:D

Yep.  I put that link in my Favourites ages ago.  Gremxula probably posted it a while back...

Forgive me, lords and masters I am not worthy... :worship

I was only posting the link for those looking for Project Creed (I know a few who are) and for those who have in-depth creature questions. Cut me some slack, I'm new.  :grin2

Yeah, I have it saved in my flash drive so I can look on it in anything with a browser. I also have the game. That way, with my flash and my copy of BnW, I can play on  any computer that has a browser WHILE looking at CREED.

Hey I was as surprised as any body to find that fragment of the old  PB&W.
And more so  that the forums  still get visitors  from here.  :D

I didn't realise that the forums were still active. :)

When I heard that PBnW was to be closed down I took the liberty of ripping a few of the more popular site suspecting that they might be missed.

The other sites I have an archive of online are TitanWeb and CreatureFood.

Back