progressing through time in bw2:impossible?

edraik

well i was going through some old things about before bw2 was released and it said that youd be able to go up through tecnology any1 else notice it?

The closest I can see to upgrading technology is having to buy certain building types. :rolleyes

play age of empires that game has that kind of effect you go through different ages, coloniel,fortress and so on

Yeh, get Age Of Empires 3, it goes through different ages as you play and you see the buildings change.
Its great!

yea the only thing i dont like about it is the populations is real small compared to black and white

It depends on how you play!! .....God of.....or.......God for....?

I seem to remember that it was said that the Black and White series progressed technologically, and that BW5 was close to present day; or something similar.

Yes BW5. :yes.

It was one of PM's ideas/pipe-dreams to have a series of 5 games progessing into the present time.

Ahem.. I read somewhere that he was going to do a B&W8  :rolleyes

Silly then again futureist since B&W5 is close to present day..

So would black and white 3 have gunpowder and cannons then?

Back to the original question, if you still care, another game for going through different ages is Civilisation 4.  You go from the bronze age all the way up to modern day and it has different troops that you can upgrade as time goes on.

So its like that B&W5 is modern time when like the telvevision came out or so so b&w6 7 will be futuristic  :upside

trit it takes roughly 4 years to make a game they only have plans till 2008 that was in an article so who else wants to say new game aare coming out with no real proof?

i wouldnt want a new BW game that is like present day with advance technology because the people wouldnt be so dependent of a god. :no

Yeah, but it woulld be fun to pick up a guys tv\car and throw it at someone :)

Back