Problem

Noak

Elder
I just got it, it's not working! I got on to the menu, made my profile, then just for the hell of it, I turned the graphics up to maximum, and the screen blacked up. I restarted my computer, now it won't even go into the beginning options screen, it skips that and goes straight to the loading screen, and freezes in the loading screen. Can anyone help? I know my system requirements are up-to-date, so that's not the problem.

That's probably because you've got the graphics settings too high. Can you change them back. An option when you put the cd in

Other than that try uninstalling and then reinstalling it.

Btw, can you do something about you sig.

Thanks

yeah, ill fix my sig just as soon as I fix the NEW error that popped up as soon as I fixed the first one.
Now I can get into the profile, but when I click new game the graphics settings won't work and I get this when I alt + tab it. I restarted and tried it again, it still doesnt work.

Uninstall the drivers and then reinstall them.

I tried going to the sony website and downloading all the newest versions of the software for my computer, im about to see if that worked.
EDIT: Nope, still has a problem.

I reinstalled the graphic drivers, it still doesnt work.. I also tried getting a whole different driver other than ATI, it STILL doesnt work! This is so annoying, I can get into the menu and watch the intro movie but I CANT ACTUALLY PLAY IT!!
EDIT: I sent it to a technical support in town, I just got it back and im downloading the patch for it  :woot

Back