pROBLEM

ike32mike

My problem is rite afta it has the llionhead studios sign the screen goes black then goes to the desktop and goes white.exe is having a problem. blah blah blah blah blah. can some one plz help me

yea i got that problem too.. trying to figure it out.. some runtime error

Black and White 2 is already messing up. My thats a bad sign. Get it right for once lionhead!

Can you both post your system specs.

When you first put in the cd there is sytem check option. What does it report?

Uhh... lets see...

Processor: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ 2.21 GHz
1gig (duel stick) ram
ATI 9800PRO graphics card
Windows XP

i dont know what else to look for... its been a while since i looked at my system specs...

No, that's good enough. Except for the proccessor I've got a similar system and don't have a problem.

Which service pack do you have for XP.

And try the latest drives for your video card.
Before installing video drivers. remove the old ones in Add and Delete Programs reboot and the install the new drivers. Also try defraging your hard drive.

Note I can't access the ATI driver page right now

http://www.ati.com

I have service Pack 2

meh... i did that...

tried installing new drivers.... deleting the old ones

I'm going to try re-installing it...

my video card thing is. Radeon 9000/ Radeon 9000 Pro and my driver is ati2mtag.sys now wat do i install in either to make my game work it doesnt funcken work.

He is on to something. Perhaps you shoudl go to lionhead studioes website and look for driver downloads and support. Their sure to have something there.

Ugh, I have the same problem but I'm reinstalling the game so hopefully it will be fixed...

Back