Problem with 'deforesting the land'

MedalOfHonor

Got rid of all the trees, didn't get the tribute. Can't find any remaining trees. Any hints/tips would be welcome. Also how do I use the skins?

I think that deforesting the land is about making a greater population of trees? I got tribute for that o_O

And about skins, read the readme file that you get with the skin...

EXPLETIVES DELETED........... Deforesting the land is just one of the stupid quests that litter B&W2.
If a quest is worth less than 40,000 then it's just a time waster. It may be fun to do every element of the game on further visits  don't get side tracked  on the first time through.

There was a thread on this earlier and I believe that the individual missed some trees on one of the islands.

It is do-able, you just need to look a bit harder. :)

Obviously all the quests in B&W2 are completeable it's just a matter of  the time/taste element.
Some are a complete waste, some are not you have to decide how many lives are worth a few extra tribute points.

Yeah you have to choose.
Is it worth my time to do a challenge for  a pittance or play on.
There are several quests that you can do that just waste time as they have no real value.

HoneyPaw said:
I think that deforesting the land is about making a greater population of trees? I got tribute for that o_O

And about skins, read the readme file that you get with the skin...

Aaa DEFOREST (like removing trees)
not planting hah :)  :happytears:

burn the tree's is the best way, if there is seedling they be burn up as will.

i try uproot them no good take to long, get the people to cut them up still to long, grap all the trees and cast them into the sea still you may not get all, seem them weeds will trun into large tree if you mes the seedlings if any.

look for all the trees on the map even on the islands as will they counts all so lol

burn you dang trees burn all green, crap brown is so much better. a plus will your at it kill all life as will extra evil points there too

there is 1 tree on one of the small island where the silver scroll is (nut oil liquor) that is easily overlooked

Maybe a good  call 5-6y ago.
But the  original  poster  didn't  wait all that time for your reply  :(
Better to let the dead rest in peace.

Back