Potential video card issuse?

solstheimswerewolf

For some wacky reason I cannot activate blooming, dispertion and this other thing.. I see the volcano lava as flat with no lighting, very little creature fur, I see no flowers, making it boring to play good..

My dad has all of these, his game looks so colorful next to mine which is flat and his creature seems like a wad of cotton it's so fluffly and fuzzy.  I recently got rid of my other video card which gave odd 'noodling' effects on some buildings and my creature, it would have these crazy 'model warps' that look like the model is being pinched out of porportion, it's hard to explain.. But it was stupid and annoying and it's gone now :laugh2

But how can I get shaded lava, furrier creatures and flowers? Does it have to do with a certain kind of video card or something else all together? :help

It would help if you can tell us what video card you now have.   ???

And your father's. :)

just use your dad's computer to play if it's really that annoying :p
If you really do want to fix it though, you should get an update for your graphics card, and if you have the newest version try reinstalling it and see if that helps.

Ok the new video card EXPLODED with model-warp noodles just as I saved on land 7 today.. I'm thinking it's nothing to do with the video card but something to do with the Computer itself, I'm sure a quick reboot will fix the problem though, if not...

I have the exact same problem. It wont let me enable blooming and there is little creature fur and no flowers or anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Btw I have a nVidia Geforce 6200

Back