Portal in Land 2 won't open

Can you clarify - did you destroy the temple before or after converting all the villages?

Unless you're using an influence hack, I'm not sure it would possible to destroy it before taking all of the villages.

Once you take a certain number the game automatically triggers the scene where Lethys takes your Creature to the next Land. Once that vortex disappears, then you destroy his Temple to open a new vortex to the next Land.

I don't think it'd usually be possible to reach all the villages necessary to be able to reach the Temple without first triggering the first vortex, and then destroying the Temple should summon the new vortex.

However, it's been a long time since I've played. If you feel you need to restart the Land, you can do this from the save game room in the Temple. One of the autosave portraits is a save from when you first left the first Land. You can load that so you don't have to start completely over. I think loading from the save game room keeps your Creature mind the way it was too, but again, it's been awhile.

I believe something_or.other is right.

It's been years since I played the game myself.  But I just had a notion in my head that some Evil players used to have problems of this variety by destroying temples at unexpected times :p .  Whether or not they destroyed villages beforehand, I'm not so sure.

Back