Playing good but my creature gets evil

DeathProphet

Hello I am playing a good god and my creature is also doing good stuff like healing helping with food and wood not eating ppl but it started to look evil. Not completely but evil. I do not have spikes in the shrine  so far.. anyone can suggest anything? (Creature Horse)

Hi,

some creatures lean to the good or the bad side (Tiger leans bad, cow leans good, Ape is neutral). so it's possible that if oyu have the Tiger that it naturally goes evil.
that doesn't mean you can't train him to be good tho. the way to do it is to use the leash of compassion and then reward the creature whenever she does something good (and punish her when she does something bad). i think the creature won't change it's affiliation if she is not punished/rewarded for an action!
so if you want her to be good, it's not enough to tie her to something with the good leash, you also have to reward her after she's done something good (or punish her if she does something bad).

hope this helps!
cheers,

Black & White innovate one of the most important facets of any video game, the tutorial. A game this complicated needs to be able to teach you, the player, how to play it. Practically every moment of the first four islands is teaching you something new about the game.

To make all this teaching entertaining, the game opens with you, a nameless god, swooping down from space to the first island. When you arrive, two-spirit familiars immediately greet you-a-kind little man who drifts around on a cloud and a stunted red troll with bat wings. Their roles as the devil and angel on your shoulders are instantly obvious.

You've got to teach your animal not to eat villagers when you're AFK but giving him one, Allow him to make a choice of eating or putting down. If he does the former, slap him until 100% disapproval and then give him another villager. He will learn very quickly. The Creature learning behavior is underaddressed to newcomers. It's very dynamic and will copy you.

Reactions: Nym
Back