Playing evil advice needed

Icemonkey002

I'm asking for bw1. Is it possible to teach your creature to scare villagers but not kill them. Like can he learn to throw rocks or fireballs over things instead of at them?

Can he learn to just throw villagers around a bit but not kill them?

Can you teach him to look after your settlements (filling food/wood storage) but not neutral or enemy settlements (untill after there yours) is it even viable to teach him to look after villager needs while also terrorising them?

And just a last twisted question, can he learn to eat just children. And differentiate between adults and kids. Thanks in advance.

I think you can teach him to throw villagers by doing it yourself in front of him and then praising him if he does it.
Slap if he eats or kills them and praise if he throws them.

Thanks for your reply. I believe now all is possible. Except the only part I doubt is whether he can learn to only scare when throwing rocks or fireballs. I worry in his mind he needs a target. The idea of throwing something over can't compute. But not tested enough yet to say for 100% certain.

I would just rather have a town captured and not be in complete disarray.

I'm asking for bw1. Is it possible to teach your creature to scare villagers but not kill them. Like can he learn to throw rocks or fireballs over things instead of at them?

Can he learn to just throw villagers around a bit but not kill them?

Can you teach him to look after your settlements (filling food/wood storage) but not neutral or enemy settlements (untill after there yours) is it even viable to teach him to look after villager needs while also terrorising them?

And just a last twisted question, can he learn to eat just children. And differentiate between adults and kids. Thanks in advance.

All you need to do is have your creature pick up an object/villager/animal and click the ground a ways off and your creature will thrown whatever he is holding.

Back