Planet of the Greeks : Fall of the Japanese

Eurofutur

After taking over Land 6 (the Japanese Island) the Greeks decided to put the remaining Japanese people in a walled city, with the gates locked forever. Keeping them away and letting the Greek thrive.

The geeks build a new settlement in the heart of a former forest that was sacred to the Japanese, that's kind of a dick move but they're in control now...
Generations have passed and the settlement became a bustling metropolis :

21B1bdz.png

The megapolis benefits of a mix of the Greek and Japanese finest architecture :
8NaeXqI.png

The Twin-Towers in the background symbolize the strong economical growth of the Greeks and their superiority other the whole island :

vqobGKR.png

The central market in front of the Greek Trade Center a.k.a Twin-Towers :
nnsPBcm.png

qyBLqXU.png

8LLZtsH.png

A close up on the Japanese City-Prison. The Japanese inhabitants have no right to leave this area.
fvvANmj.png

6MH3wh5.png

I hope you liked it

Very nice.

Seeing screen shots like those make me feel like digging up my old B&W2 disk and playing through again  :D .

Looks like the Japanese towns still have Japanese walls! To get that authentic 'conquering power' feel, it might be good to replace them with Greek walls :)

SkelApe said:
Looks like the Japanese towns still have Japanese walls! To get that authentic 'conquering power' feel, it might be good to replace them with Greek walls :)

Although it is kind of funny how he's using the Japanese's own walls to keep them imprisoned.

Back