pickup more than 20000

ejonesss

i noticed that you can only pickup 20000 food, wood or ore.

i looked all over the files for anything that could be changed to raise that number but could not find anything.

i read on lionhead forums before they went down that someone said it would be useless since the storehouse can only hold 20000 on the resources.

i know the storehouse can hold more i have seen hold more it is only the food that rots away  and the non greek storehouses that are limited to 20000.

i solved the rot problem in the GameBalanceResourceGeneral.txt file

change FOOD 0 0 0 0 0 0 120 100

to

FOOD 0 0 0 0 0 0 120 0

or

FOOD 0 0 0 0 0 0 99999999 100

the 120 is time in seconds

the 100 is the amount of food lost

every 2 minutes 100 food rots away.

i have applied the field size hack so a field can get 100+ thousand food and it would be nice if there was a way to pick up the entire field
worth of food or a pile of resource that is over 20000 in 1 trip.

for example after applying the influence hack i can be able to deforest the forest ambush island in land 6 to make that challenge easier to play and it would be nice not to have to make several trips to the storehouse.

thanks for any help there

I have a feeling that the 20000 count pickup limit is set in the .EXE file (compiled into the game). The problem is that portions of the EXE are encoded thanks to the securom software that protects and checks for the CD. If it's correct that this is in the EXE, it may be that a decoded EXE will be needed to change it (a 'no-cd' cracked version of the EXE).

-ego533

i am on  the mac version

ego533 said:
   I have a feeling that the 20000 count pickup limit is set in the .EXE file (compiled into the game). The problem is that portions of the EXE are encoded thanks to the securom software that protects and checks for the CD. If it's correct that this is in the EXE, it may be that a decoded EXE will be needed to change it (a 'no-cd' cracked version of the EXE).

-ego533

Back