Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Japenese(2)

• Japenese(3)

• Final

• Total voters
The final land was just too scripted to be fun.
Survive the first waves of atack and complete at leasure.
8 was better for "good" gods.

Well, Yes it's true about the last country. It was no fun! I like the first japanese land the most! Tje second is so boring, Just getting attacked all the time. No Ore/Mine. My walls were never finished before someone took it down :suspect

I prefered 9. It seemed like more of a challenge. But the norse was my favourite for being good.

:)

Well I'm almost to the end of it.. I'm on island eight finally!  :laugh2 I picked the aztec island.  :yourock:

The final level is to easy i fink i got the volcano micracle and used it on theres and it destroyed it and i won lol and my creature pumbled the gorrila

I like land 4 because it has a big space to build your city. I am not saying that you can't build big towns on other lands but I don't know I just like land 4 :laugh2

japanese island two..... because they send a bunch of troops so i just make one big army and wait till their full rank. :)

definitly the last land, its the only land that you can have a real war in! :devil :beerwanted: :cheers

HoneyPaw said:
Well, Yes it's true about the last country. It was no fun! I like the first japanese land the most! Tje second is so boring, Just getting attacked all the time. No Ore/Mine. My walls were never finished before someone took it down :suspect

I agree with you, not only that those epic miracles would just tick you off after you keep rebuilding, and I really liked the first Japanese land I got to build a Ginormous city =D

The 3 Japanese lands, lurve the houses and the people, I don't even dare to kill a single Japanese :angel

I most liked the last land finally something was happening in this till there I already got bored as the AI really was just Artificial with no Intelligence at less in the last one you got attacked really good but than after that ends it back to be easy like hell without mentioning the fact you the other armies who come to help who make it even easier

I liked the first japanese land because when i completed the level i went to the little island and started another town there!!

It was fun and the volcanoe combined with the blak and white 2 trainer allowed me to create multiple volcanoe wonders in it so it really looked like it was erupting

I realy liked the 1 aztec land, don't know why ? just that ist something about it ...

second Japanese land was little hard because he send me earthquake about 5 times.
first Aztec land was cool... I took over town with epic miracle and send ed it to Aztecs... lol.

:fixed Bump...  :sorry
:angel+ :devil= :alien

You forgot one thing, The forgetten Aztec land. Which is at the downloads menu...

Back