Ogre?

KillerPenguin

Elder
That button on the creature changer is calling out to me  :shocked
So i was wondering has anyone ever used the ogre?
Or does he just crash your game and turn your computer into a black hole?  :p

No, it'll banish you to the gates of Hell for eternity  :shocked

I never tried it, but from comments I remember reading,  you can't interact with it.

If you swap the ogre models from CI but use the ogre mind from BW1 then you can interact with the ogre. He will fight, sleep, and eat when you tell it to. However it won't use miracles (but will learn them) and the worst thing is if you hover over its back, it will crash the game. The regular ogre however (using the creature changer) is glitchier. If you throw something at the back of its head, the game will crash. Don't ask me why  :D

Dont know if it is for everyone, But for me i cant control my ogre :S

The Ogre isn't really made to use, it's more of a mean guy in some quests. Your not meant to be able to use it, and for your computers best you shouldn't.

If you just want to use the Ogre for the sake of his appearance, you could always swap his skin around with another creature, for example you could have an Ogre with the stats of a Lion.

The Ogre can be used, but has lots of 'bugs' such as no dance, unable to eat and I don't think he can cast miracles. But he's pretty cool if you want a Creature that you're gonna use for fighting, or if you just like how it looks. Really up 2 u  :)  :yourock: :upside

Back