Norse wall mod

Alberath

that installer program isn't working

(meant to say two seconds later, that was just a typo)

Did you extract the files from the zip into a folder before running the installer?

yes i did.
if you could tell me how to install it manually that would be nice because that installer didn't work on a few other mods as well but after i installed them manually is when they worked

no offence to whoever wrote the program it just doesn't work for me

The reason for the installer is that there are a lot of files which need to be renamed since only the texture files for the Good wall are included.

All .bwm files go into the Data\art\models folder.

Then copy all of the .dds files into the Data\art\textures folder.

Now rename the following files and copy these into the Data\art\textures folder

t_greekwallfull_good_tech01.dds                   --> t_greekwallfull_evil_tech02.dds
t_greekwallfull_good_tech01_spc_.dds          --> t_greekwallfull_evil_tech02_spc_.dds

t_greekwallfull_good_tech01.dds                    --> t_greekwallfull_evil_tech01.dds
t_greekwallfull_good_tech01_spc_.dds          --> t_greekwallfull_evil_tech01_spc_.dds

t_greekwallfull_good_tech01.dds                    --> t_greekwallfull_neut_tech02.dds
t_greekwallfull_good_tech01_spc_.dds          --> t_greekwallfull_neut_tech02_spc_.dds

t_greekwallfull_good_tech01.dds                    --> t_greekwallfull_neut_tech01.dds
t_greekwallfull_good_tech01_spc_.dds          --> t_greekwallfull_neut_tech01_spc_.dds

t_greekwallfull_good_tech01.dds                    --> t_greekwallfull_good_tech02.dds
t_greekwallfull_good_tech01_spc_.dds          --> t_greekwallfull_good_tech02_spc_.dds

Yes, you'll need to place them into a folder to rename them. :yes

New problem (Same topic)
i tryed uninstalling it and this is what happend
[br][br]Added: Dec 06, 2006, 05:34 AMAnd before you even ask, YES i took away all the files i installed.

Back