Resource icon

Norse Fortress 1.0.0

Willy

Administrator
Elder
Willy submitted a new resource:

Norse Fortress - The Norse Fortress is a small island where Norse and Greek once lived in peace but now the Norse int

The Norse Fortress is a small island where Norse and Greek once lived in peace but now the Norse intend to destroy the Greek town on this island, you must go and help them destroy the Norse towns and rule this island!
======================
I am unable to put text in my scripts so in the read me there is a description for the objectives and scrolls there.
The ogg files is the bad guys speech so they are important.
================
On this land the enemy is very powerful and will do anything...

Read more about this resource...

Anyone who has played my land, I need some feedback.

People do care.  It's just lot of players are not playing BW2 right now and it may take a while before you get some feedback. But someone will post something.  Give it some time, and I'm sure you'll get a response.

I have no idea what you are talking about Egerion, is it about the armies (Waves) after winning the land, because there were a problems with some of the army I was unable to fix. eg: When the enemy armies reach 200 men some will not move, that was something a was unable to fix. Is that what you are talking about?

10/10 Really fun map just downloaded yesterday and i'm still battleing it out I had some issues with units running right through my newly built set of walls behind ur orginal :p and its just been great for me so far because it seems like i have no chance of winning which is an actual first when it comes to Black & White 2 Games although i really wish there weren't so many archers i mean for me they ruin the battles make them way to quick but other than that this is exactly what i was looking for. Big map, bigger battles, and it might take me more than one try. Thanks again for creating this always loved Black & white 1 always will! But you just made my Black & White 2 experience a lot closer to what i originally was hoping for. Hope you come out with another map! maybe one with no pre built town <:)

Thank you so much for that comment, I means a lot to me!
I was working on and 4 map game for B&W 2 but I lost my motivation for it and just stop working on B&W 2 lands but your comment brought all my motivation back! and I will start working on a small map similar to this one to get back into scripting. Thank you so much!

And the armies walking through walls will happen in the normal b&W 2 games and other player made maps as well, so the programing that Lionhead did has a few problems so I can't fix that problem.

i tried it and it crashed on my mac upon clicking new game i guess it is not for mac version

i tried the land on the windows version and no problems it must just be a mac problem

as of you not being able to put text into the siren script it.

the process should be the same or if you can look at the source files from lionhead for the siren and compile them and run them you can use them as templates.

and you dont have to put text or speech in the scripts

as of the earthquake it will crash if you try to fire in water so no tsunami for you

Back