NOOB NEED HELP...

goatman

this may sound well stupid of me but wuts the best way to get ur creature stronger ?is there any special techniques? also wut does blue mushrooms do?red and white dotted mushrooms do wut also?

make your creature lift rocks and run around with em a little....

the red polka-dot mushrooms are deadly so are the dark blue ones with the long stem  but the short ones that are blue and white help exxelarate creature growth

hope that helps peace out  :yourock:

The red mushroom is poisonous, the blue mushroom get your creature stoned and are addictive. Those are the mushrooms which are being counted in the creature cave. And the jury is still out deliberating if the white ones have any effect at all.

Another way to get your creature strong is to get him to pick up the largest rock he can and then get him to run around the island a few times with it.

Btw, welcome to our forums. :)

my friend tryed pikin up rocks then runnin wit them and all my creature did wus get fatter and weaker. is it bad to have 0 fat on a creature?

Well, it just won't gorw as fast.  Ideally, your creature should be about 50% fat to help growth.  Aneat way to make that rock training thing more effeective is to have repeated access to the "enlarge/shrink creature" miracles (often available in training maps which can be downloaded from our downloads section). Enlarge your creature and have him pick up the very largestrock he can pcik up, then shrink him down and take him for a walk.  The fact that he's now so tiny, but still carrying the large rock really speeds up the whole strength-increasing exercise.

It should also be noted that some creatures loose their strength faster than others.  For instance, it's almost impossible to keep a Cow's strength at 100% without constant exercise.

Hope that helps.

Back