No items taken over the the next island

JoeJoe

Hello everybody,

I haven't played this game in ages and just got it to work on win10. Now i finished the first Island and threw alot of stuff through the portal (Miracles, Food, Wood etc.). When I went to the next Island i can't find any of those items. Is that normal? Back than when I played that as a child i remember you could take anything you want with you to the next Level.

My game is patched to the 1.41 fan patch.

Can anyone help me with this?  :help

Edit:

I've tried it several times now. It looks like if I quicksave during throwing stuff through the portal the tings before saving won't get taken over to the next Level. That's really weird. Without quicksaving I got everything taken to the next island.  :rolleyes

That's really weird indeed. When I quicksave during throwing things into the vortex, everything still goes through. Are you sure none of the stuff is falling down the giant mountain your temple is set on in Land 2?

Yes I am pretty sure. First time there was literally nothing I took with me on the 2nd island. I quicksaved before going through. Than my game crashed. I thought luckely I quicksaved and so I just went through the vortex cause I already threw everything in there but nothing was there (tried this savegame 2 times). The second time i quicksaved multiple times during preparation cause I didn't want to do everything again and again. But again there was like nothing. Only 2 or 3 miracles. Than I was looking for a solution and couldn't find one. So I just threw some miracles through the vortex and swapped to the next lvl. Everything was there this time. I did this like 3 times and everything was fine. So I did the normal preparation again with food, wood etc. without quicksaving and this time everything was on the 2nd island. Maybe it's just a random bug which appeared the first time. I don't know. I am just happy I got all my stuff to the next level.  :D

Back