New way to get a full grown Creature in BnW1?!

dark-heavem

Okay as I was playing Creature Isle again, I tried to kill myself in the game by killing all of my villagers and burning down my temple with rocks, but then I just noticed that you are immortal in Creature Isle.
So with the burning rocks in the Creature Pen and the fact that you are Immortal, I killed my Creature so that he could get into it's Pen and now since the burning rocks are hurting him, He's forced to stay and sleep in it's pen "forever".
Short: Take some rocks, collect them at your Creature Pen, light them up with a fireball, kill your Creature and watch as he is forced to stay there forever.
Note: You need Creature Isle for this and it's a good way to become Evil if you want for Good gods it's gonna be a problem but there's a special map which can be found here:
http://www.bwfiles.com/files/index.php?action=file&id=300

Intresting. I laughed when I realised that you had a respawn of worshippers, that made me laugh, both me and the creature was just killing them.

How does this give you a full grown creature? ???

Too bad that you can't do the same with Tyke.  :laugh2

I think it's because the creature is forced to sleep, making he grow faster, but arent there other things that helps on doing that? You could try putting food on there, so he can eat, and maybe grow faster.

Tyke doesn't go in the pen? I thought it was rather odd? If he was truly the apprentice of the creature why wouldn't the little thing allowed to be in the temple pen area? All though he does get his own unique playground, but it bores him easily.

Ryudo2053 said:
I think it's because the creature is forced to sleep, making he grow faster, but arent there other things that helps on doing that? You could try putting food on there, so he can eat, and maybe grow faster.

That is interesting. It looks like your creature doesn't need to be at 100% health to grow.

Hidden Miles said:
Tyke doesn't go in the pen? I thought it was rather odd? If he was truly the apprentice of the creature why wouldn't the little thing allowed to be in the temple pen area? All though he does get his own unique playground, but it bores him easily.

That's something which always annoyed me. When ever your creature needed to sleep in his pen, Tyke would hang around outside of it being a general pain in the butt.

Dust off your copy of CI Kays  and ignore the egg.  Although the game keeps nagging  it won't actually stall if you don't have TYKE until the very near end of the game. :D

Lol, that's the way I ended up playing the second time through and after. Unfortunately, you do need Tyke for several quests and those teach him some bad habits.

Then after that he becomes your creature's son and can't be ignored.

As much as I know about Ci and Tyke, I've read somewhere on the net that Tyke doesn't need a pen to grow faster.
Meaning that the whole world is Tyke's pen, so Tyke grows as fast as the Creature in it's Pen

I believe that's true.

I had a full grown Tyke way back when, but I cheated a little using Cache's cheat programs.

I didn't ouright cheat by setting Tyke's size.  I just kept his age under 18.  That way, he maintained the fast rate of growth that young creatures do.

Can the tyke go online, at the end baddei conscience says he can but is that true?

I don´t know, but I think it´s possible however it seems to me that playing online isn´t the same as it was before

OK..... I must be looseing the plot with this thread.
The term  Tyke  actually refers to 2 creatures....
Tyke  1 (apprentice)from the egg......and can be ignored  if you so wish  right up to the point where you  can't  create Tyke 2 (your son) if Tyke 1 dose not exist.
In the story line  Tyke 1 becomes  a neutral  indipendant  creature .
Tyke 2 is your  final creature and is the  same type as you.
Tyke 1 was always a  chicken.
The bad habits from Tyke1 are lost as you get the replacement. Tyke 1 tends  to  continue  wandering about he land  doing what it did, when controlled.

I know what you mean.. :D
The point is  on CI there are 2 separate  Tykes one from the egg , your creature had then  your  "son"( from  EVE) that replaced him. The first just wanders  CI.

Back