Need some serious help here

Pangarna

Ok, so hi, I'm new here.

I downloaded the max size neutral tiger, the sandbox land 2 earlier and both trainers, but i cant get any to work.

I've installed the profile to exactly where specified and the same with the sandbox, but all i get is white.exe has encountered a problem etc etc.

The most annoying is the trainer,  i have B&W2 running, press the windows key and go to the trainer, up the top of the trainer it says something about connection established, and asoon as i look at it, it disconnects, then does the opposite.

See if anyone could help out it would be much appreciated

Moved this to BW2 Tech Help forum. And hi and welcome, I hope you get help to that issue.

How about posting some computer specs, by the way? :)

Sure:

MS Windows SP2
Intel Pentium 4
2.93GHz
512mb ram
Sapphire Radeon X300 128mb graphics card

But i dont see how that stops me from using the trainers or the mods

EDIT: The main thing i need is just the trainer, saves alot of time in creature raising

If you just want to grow your creature then blink twice and he'll be full grown. :rolleyes.

I don't know what your problem could be unless it's SP2 related. Niether of those mods should cause a problem if they are not used. Make sure you're using the latest version of the trainer V0.9.93 and try to launch BW2 from the trainer and see what happens.

Edit:
Just found out that you don't have the V1.1 patch installed. This will cause problems with both the trainer and  the profile. The trainer would of caught this if you used it to launch the game.

Note: if you do install the V1.1 patch that you will no longer be able to play your old profiles since they are no longer compatible with the patched game.

Back