NEED ORE!

SoulCrusher

Hello,

Does someone have a tip for me how to get ore (much) in land 2 of BotG (Norse land) ?
Really need it.

Cast the Verdant miracle on your storehouse.  It beefs up all resources currently in stock, so make sure you've got a little of each to keep your bases covered.  I believe it works worst with Ore, but you should still get something out of it :;): .

Anyone know why it sucks with wood? And it is actually the Life miracle, not Verdant (at least in my game).

It's so simple ......... Just don't waste ore on war.
A fairly short wall stood back from your TC is all you need  a platoon of archers on it, for the early attacks.
Verdant is my favourite  spell  it  "neutralises  more  enemy" than the "Lightning an kill" for a similar cost.

Your right it is life miracle which makes the ore max out. Anyway i won that land without armies. But ore shouldn't be a problem if you have the life miracle.

i've always wondered, is the Life miracle trick a bug in the game?  Or are you supposed to be able to do that?

Food comes from life so maybe it is meant to happen. Animals and crops are living things, as for ore I don't know?

I would think it would max out wood instead of ore because wood comes form trees which are also living, just like crops and animals.

OK assuming you still want ore.  6 miners created  at the start of the level should see you through to the end,  they will mine other mines I usually rely on the ore  from migrations.

Back