Naming A Tortoise Is A Rather Hard Task...Any Ideas?

Sarophie

Hi peoples! I have been looking at getting a copy of Black & White Deluxe. I have been plotting out my entire course of action as a God of Purity and the only thing I can't think of is a darned name for my Tortoise. I have his learning schedule set up and everything. I have been able to name almost every other creature multiple times yet I have never been able to properly name one of these blasted walking suits of armour. My tortoise is gonna be a very good miracle worker and village babysitter so it has to be something fitting. He will be pure good and if you punch him, skittles will pop out. (I do hope you have seen a pure good tortoise so that you get that one.) His only evil act will be kicking the bear out of the Mp3 add-on so he can headbang to Mudvayne, Disturbed, and the like. Please leave me your ideas and please be serious. I do not need people spamming and coming up with totaly random things. Maybe I should rephrase that....Do not come up with uneeded random things....That won't work either....Ok, ok, ok, here we go. Be totally random but be nice about it. The world runs on random things but to many bad things messes it up. Get it? Be good and we will have a happy thread. Be naughty and we will have a not so happy thread. Happy posting!

~*~ This has been another wonderfully twisted post from yours truly.~*~

How about Ernest?

My logic on this is that you want a name that sounds harmless - a nerdish name I dare say, but would never-the-less be a character that goes postal when the time is appropriate (like when he needs to headbang :;):  :yourock: )

^^ well, atleast you are ensured to have a better and original name then the creatures of the other deities "Slughworth" has been a name I have seen just one to many :p

And, I would sugest something like Cecil.

I have a real tortoise as it happens :)
He is called Clive which is probably in the same league as Ernest and Cecil. Why dont you name it Clive?

Hmm. Eduardo, Awesome name lol.
Or how 'bout, Cliff, or Ben, or... Jives... Yah how bout your personal slave, Jives.

So many names....Though I would love to see Nemesis get pounded by a 50 ton turtle named Ernest :yourock: :woot, it just doesn't seem...well...turtlish ya know. Good go though. :laugh: I wonder how humiliating it would be to get beat by a turtle named Gregg.... I think I'll name my wolf Jive though. He likes to dance alot. Cecil seems like another wolf name too....maybe a male cow...Still, great names guys! I could line up a creature for each one of those. I think I may actually be leaning towards Gregg. Still an open spot on that nametag though! Please and thank you!

P.S. I am finally getting one of those Essential Reality P5 Gloves! I can't wait to actually pick a rock up and slam it into that blasted wolf of Lethys'....Chugworth won't know what hit him hehehehe.... :shocked :happytears: :woot

You could also name him Alfonse or Alfonso, or Erny. Lol. Maybe Henry or Harry.

:woot you have the p5 glove?!  :shocked

GIEF!..  :angry
no really. :( give..?

please?  :blush

Anyway! ^^ have fun with your creature, I am sure we could all come up with alot of names, but,
it's your creature.

By the way, Cecil is the name of the turtle in the WB shorts ^^ with bugs bunny

Shellner

Shellock

beokios

harrold  :p

nordos

pinefore

zerloe

just afew. :)

I think I just fell back to Cecil.....I LOVE the WB Bugs Bunny cartoons! I had forgotten albout old Cecil...somone slap me...The reason I felt Cecil wasn't a possible name is that I just couldn't think of something that it could relate too. Every name I come up with has roots that stem from cartoons, life experiences, old mythologies, and just my psycotic imagination. Thanks you. As for that glove, I just posted a reply on my "Waking The P5 Dead" thread in the BW & CI Forum. Please go look peoples.

~Sarophie~

fenton_pat said:
How about Ernest?

My logic on this is that you want a name that sounds harmless - a nerdish name I dare say, but would never-the-less be a character that goes postal when the time is appropriate (like when he needs to headbang :;):  :yourock: )

My fathers name was Ernest, and let me tell you, he wasn't a bag of skittles. He was quite the evil son of a... Well.

There's also a few video game characters out there named Ernest who don't exactly have a reputation for being nice. For example, Ernest of Steel Hearts from Custom Robo.

The name Ernie sounds more harmless(think Sesame Street), but that is the name my dad went by, and you know that story by now.

Whenever I need a name for a character, and I can't come up with one myself, I use a random name generator. You can find many with google. If I find the old one I used to, er, use, I will post it here.

Nah!.. Not fred! Because when you then go to bowl against Milo / Mino / Nino* the cow on CI, he'll bowl funny!..

* Please cross what isn't true, or add name that is correct.

http://www.seventhsanctum.com/index-name.php

Here ya go. No need to thank me.

After the first five million times that is.  :devil Grovel, worm!

Formerly Sarophie. Formerly Master Jariah. ;D

So... I named him Cecil. And by the Gods, my old profiles were so edgy. XD Coming back to this website has been a lotta fun.

Back