Music remixes from old fansite?

BurritoTaco

There used to be some remixes for this game I downloaded years ago on some German B&W site (which I'm pretty sure is gone, not even counting the fact I don't remember the name..), but I lost them with an older drive. While I was able to recover about half of the files I wanted from the drive itself, these mixes were not among the content that could be salvaged.

However, I was able to remember what the names of the songs are:

BnWremix - Antikrass
Option 42 - Clash of the Creatures

The first was like a (honestly kind of cheesy) techno mix with German vocals and some of the game's OST mixed in.
The second was pretty cool, it was made entirely of layered bits and pieces of the game's OST to create a whole new song.

I know it's a long shot in the dark given the amount of time that has passed since these songs were originally found, but I've found some things recently that I thought would be gone forever, so, there's always a chance.

I recently came across another person looking for the second song (Option42 - Clash of the Creatures) which renewed my interest in it.

EDIT: I FOUND IT!! It is available on http://vgmixarchive.com/ . However the first song is still MIA.

Back