MP3 Plugin

xerxez

I can't get it to work :( been searching the web for almost a week for a solution.
I've installed Patch 1.1 and 1.2 then the MP3 add-on.
I start up Winamp 2.94 and make sure output plugin is directsound thingy. I check recording control and Line In is selected.
I start up the game but I can't see the icon it's supposed to be showing. This is driving me mad. Please help.

You need a much earlier version. I think the it's the WinAmp 2.52 that is the last version it worked with.

http://bwfiles.com/faqs/index.php?action=file&id=14

Have you tried using Winamp V5.x. ? I Know that it doesn't work with V3.x but it's suppose to work with V5.x. ???

You seem to be doing everything right. So it should work. I've just never used it with the V1.20 patch though.

yeah its definatly your version of winamp because i know it works with both of those patches installed cus thats what i had

Kays said:
Have you tried using Winamp V5.x. ? I Know that it doesn't work with V3.x but it's suppose to work with V5.x. ???

It does, I've used it :0

All I can suggest is to back everything up and reinstall BW, the 1.1 patch (that comes before plugins, right?), the Winamp plugin and anything you want after that.

Back