MP3 Add on not working ¬¬

Revolver ocelot

hi , i dont know if any of you are having the same problem as me but i installed the mp3 add on for black and white  and there seems to be a problem , nothing in the game has changed :O

i staret up winamp
  start up black and white
  then i enter the  game and  EVERYTHING is the same
  do i need to put  some sort  of configuration on winamp or  is this a common add on that just dosent work...... I really want to see my creature moshing out to some nu-metal but  all this  black and white  littel problems make me wanna go emo :`[
  ((no offense to emo`s  but  get a life  , so what if your family hates you cutting yourself dosent  help ))

please help =]
full credit will be given when screens of  my  rocking creature are posted :D

Yeah, the MP3 addon is a bit finicky.  I know that the current version of winamp is imcompatible with the MP3 addon.

I'm sorry to say though that I don't know what the correct version is to get it to work.

Any idea guys?

I think it was version 2.52.

Edit: It has its own entry in FAQ http://www.bwfiles.com/faqs/index.php?action=file&id=14

srsly?  I've gotten it working with Winamp 5 (although like half a year ago.)

Try the early versions of 5, it might work then.

Any luck with this?

You should be OK with Version 5. It was just version 3 which didn't work with the addon.

hmm no but ill keep on trying  , ill uninstall winzip and the mp3add on then in install winzip again then the add on after that  , here hoping  :S

I wonder if this is another problem with Vista?

yes i think it may be  , i uninstallled the two of them the add on and winamp and stil nothing i happaning  , i dont need v1.30 patched  in do i?
I got the  file converter and the  veiwer  working again , but they randomly crash witch is really annoying  , and my skins dont work :S

Revolver ocelot said:
i dont need v1.30 patched  in do i?
Unless you've got the P5 Glove, then no you don't.  The patch is to allow users toplay the game using the P5 Glove.  I believe if you install the 1.30 patch and don't have the Glove installed, then that messes up the game on you.

yea  i remember installing  it a while  back and black and white  woudnt work . i had to do a windows system back up :mad: . LOl its still not working =[
  i  think its  just compatability  with vista
  the same with the soccar add on
  and the banter ( if  i knock on someones  home and  look at them i can hear there thoughts  but othr then that it wont work )

so yea  , that  plus the  model veiwer crashes randomly and sometimes wont even boot up -.-
  but  the main thing is  i can play a game we all love <3

Back