Moving around

Mary26

Elder
I am having a difficult time moving around compared to BW1.  Could someone give me some hints on the easiest way to move around?

You get used it really fast after a while. You can also use arrows keys to move around if that helps any. Hitting the C key will make you zoom to your creature and if you dont move when you hit the C key hitting it again well take you back to where you where. Hitting space one will zoom to the outside of your town hitting it twice will zoom to your town center. doubling clicking the action button will let you zoom into the place your pointing very quickly. Double hit the number of the platoon and you will zoom into them. hitting L will help youget the leash other than clicking on your creature *duh but making sure* and thats about it.

Also, press Alt+[number] to make a bookmark to zoom back to at a later date.

Have you switched your mouse buttons around yet?

Personally, I find it easier the get around in BW2 that with the original. Most of the original shortcuts still exist and clicking on the village or platoon flags will take you there. Plus I like the added feature of using the mouse wheel for rotate as well as tilt and zoom.

Back